If you don’t fly out of Miami until late in the afternoon, let the staff of the Hollywood's Cruise Guest Hospitality Center help you plan a wonderful day. You will have the added pleasure of knowing that you, your party and your bags will get to the airport in plenty of time to catch your flight. This option is for guests flying out of Miami after 7pm (domestic flights) or 8pm (international flights).
- Store up to 2 bags on the motorcoach
- Use the hop-on / hop-off trolley or minibus for transportation to downtown
- Spend the day shopping, dining, exploring, or sunbathing
Don’t waste the last day of your vacation stuck in a crowded airport terminal when you could be enjoying more of the Ft. Lauderdale area. The City Pass program allows you to go see more of South Florida. On this tour, you will be whisked to Hollywood's Cruise Guest Hospitality Center, right at the Boardwalk on beautiful Hollywood Beach.
The staff will help you plan a day of activities tailored to your interests. Shopping, dining, sunshine, and sightseeing are available with your City Pass Card. Visit famous South Florida parks, boardwalks and downtown shopping areas. Discounts are available at many outlets when you use your City Pass discount card. Use the hop-on / hop-off trolley or minibus for transportation to downtown. Transportation to the airport departs at 4pm. City Pass staff will transport your luggage to the appropriate airline terminal bag storage facility. Make your reservations early, space is limited.
What to Bring:
- Sun protection
What to Wear:
- Recommend wearing light clothing and comfortable shoes
- Luggage must be retrieved by 5:30pm at the Miami International Airport (MIA). Guests are limited to checking in 2 pieces of luggage per person, additional pieces may be checked for a fee. Limited space is available for hand luggage at the hospitality center; we encourage you to check your bags at the pier. The local staff are unable to take responsibility for lost or stolen items.
- Transportation will depart from the hospitality center at 4pm for guests with domestic flights from Miami after 7pm and international flights after 8pm. If you wish to arrive to the airport earlier or if you miss the last shuttle departure, transportation must be secured at your own expense.
- For security purposes, guests wishing to participate in this tour must provide the Shore Excursion team with flight details 2 days prior to the end of the cruise.