- Overview: Enjoy an immersion in Cozumel's rich past and present on this fun-filled tour. Stroll through tropical gardens filled with miniature Mexican landmarks at Discover Mexico Park, and see the ruins of a Mayan village in historic El Cedral. Admire the beauty of the island's east coast at El Mirador. Sample top-flight tequila at Hacienda Antigua, and end the day shopping.
- Highlights: Visit Discover Mexico, a unique theme park. Enjoy a guided scenic tour of the island. Shop in downtown Cozumel.
Enjoy an immersion in Cozumel’s rich past and present on this fun-filled tour.
- Visit Discover Mexico, a unique theme park
- Enjoy a guided scenic tour of the island
- Shop in downtown Cozumel
Join an excursion into the colorful past and charming present of Cozumel, Mexico's biggest cruise ship destination. You will be greeted at the pier by your bilingual guide and then board an air-conditioned motor coach for a scenic drive. You'll start with a fascinating introduction into Mexican culture at Discover Mexico, a miniature park where you will see perfect scale replicas of the most important buildings and places in Mexico. See Chichen Itza, Palacio de Bellas Artes, and Tulum all at once in a perfectly made scale model.
Your guide will share with you tidbits about the island's major attractions, as you make your way to El Cedral, the oldest settlement on the island. The tour will continue to the wild and untamed Eastern shore of the island with its beautiful virgin beaches. Stop at El Mirador, a striking natural limestone area that makes for dramatic photo opportunities. Learn how tequila is made at a local tequila hacienda, and sample local varieties you can't get anywhere else. We'll end in downtown Cozumel, where you can shop at the local markets, visit the interesting Cozumel Museum( entrance not included), or just relax at the sea front boulevard "Malecon".
What to Bring:
- You should always take your SeaPass card (provided onboard the ship) and photo identification when in port
- Camera and cash (most stores accept US dollars and credit cards)
- Sun protection, sunglasses and bottled water
What to Wear :
- Strongly recommend wearing light clothing and comfortable walking shoes