OVERVIEW: Sail out to North America's only living coral reef where the wonders of Mother Nature await your arrival. Once you descend "the stairway to the sea", you will discover coral reefs and an abundance of marine life including tropical species found no place else on earth.
HIGHLIGHTS: Board a state-of-the-art catamaran which has a large sundeck, shaded lounge area, fresh water showers, and spacious bathrooms. Sail to North America's only living coral reef and snorkel the pristine coral reef. Snorkeling gear and instruction is included. After snorkeling, complimentary water, soda, ice cold beer, and wine will be served.
This fun tour combines a relaxing catamaran sail with a great snorkeling opportunity of North America's only living coral reef. A great combination to appreciate what Mother Nature has to offer.
- Sail a state-of-the-art catamaran to North America's only living coral reef
- Snorkel the pristine coral reef
Your sailing and snorkeling adventure begins as you board one of Fury's state-of-the-art catamarans, part of the largest and most luxurious catamaran fleet in the Florida Keys. Feel the excitement as you sail to North America's only living coral reef, where the wonders of Mother Nature await you.
While onboard, Fury Catamaran offers the ultimate in sailing and snorkeling comfort, featuring a stairway to the sea, large sundeck, shaded lounge area, fresh water showers, spacious bathrooms, top of the line sanitized snorkel gear, and professional instruction by Fury's friendly crew.
Before entering the water, the professional crew will be on hand to assist and instruct you. Once you descend “the stairway to the sea”, you will discover pristine coral reefs and an abundance of marine life. Upon completion of your snorkeling adventure, complimentary ice cold beer and wine will be served.
What to Bring:
- You should always take your SeaPass card (provided onboard the ship) and photo identification when in port.
- Towel (available onboard the ship)
- Sun protection
- Waterproof camera
- Change of clothes for afterwards
What to Wear:
- Wear your bathing suit
- The miinimum age to participate in the snorkeling portion is 5 years.
- Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate. Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current. Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.