Tour the province of Cadiz - from its dry coastal borders to the cultivated vineyards of Jerez de la Frontera - in complete comfort. Leaving the city, you'll pass monuments and landmarks of historical Cadiz, including Monument to the Constitution of 1812; Cadiz Cathedral, with its mix of Baroque, Rococo and neoclassical architectural styles; and the 1st-century BC Roman theater. Then discover Jerez, and learn about its world-famous sherry on a "bodega" tour with unlimited tasting.
• Constitution Monument: Note the impressive architecture and monumental sculptures in bronze and stone, representing principles of Spain's Constitution.
• Cadiz to Jerez: Watch the landscape change from dry coastlands outside Cadiz, to fertile grape growing lands near Jerez.
• Sherry Cellar Tour: Visit a sherry "bodega" and enjoy a sample, while learning about grape cultivation and sherry production.
What to Bring:
• Sea Pass card and photo identification
• Cash/Credit cards
• Sun protection
What to Wear:
• Walking shoes
• Hat and sunglasses
• Tour proceeds approximately 1/4-mile over even and cobblestone surfaces.
• Tour is designed for full-time wheelchair users.
• Space permitting, guests with other mobility challenges may participate.
• Tour can only be secured in advance of cruise on a first come - first served basis.
• Minimum participation required for tour to operate. Vehicles are adapted with an access ramp (or lift where available).
• Guests must be seated in a wheelchair or scooter when using ramp or lift.
• Guests must provide Height, Length, Width, and Weight of wheelchair or scooter when booking tour.
• Guests must contact Shore Excursions department in advance of cruise to secure availability and departure firstname.lastname@example.org