- Overview: A walking tour with focus on the Cristobal Fortress, a military fortification built in the 16th century, and the Castle of San Felipe del Morro, an amazing 5 acre fortification built during the 16th century.
- Highlights: Guided tours of Cristobal Fortress, and the Castle of San Felipe Del Morro. Enjoy a brief stop at Quincentennal Square.
- Notes: You will have the option to remain at Cristos Street for some shopping and return to the ship on your own.
A walking tour with focus on the Cristobal Fortress and the Castle of San Felipe del Morro.
- Guided tours of Cristobal Fortress and the Castle of San Felipe Del Morro
- Enjoy a brief stop at Quincentennal Square
Escorted by your tour guide, you will take a short bus ride from pier to the first stop, Fort San Cristobal , where you will start your journey visiting the inside of these magnificent fortification. During this visit you will enjoy the inside of the Castle from the 16th century built with tunnels , dungeons and barracks.
Afterwards you will go back to the bus for a short bus ride to the second stop, Fort San Felipe del Morro and enjoy the view and the inside of this fortress also built during the 16th century. Enjoy the museum, garitas and different levels.
Then walk down Cristo's street to Fortaleza. At the end of the tour you can enjoy the shopping area or you can walk back to the ship escorted by your tour guide.
What to Bring:
- You should always take your SeaPass card (provided onboard the ship) and photo identification when in port.
- Money for shopping and incidentals
- Sun protection
What to Wear:
- Comfortable walking shoes
- This tour ends at the ship, however, you will have the option to finish at Cristos Street and return to the ship on your own by foot.