The Big Pink Hop on Hop off gives you freedom and flexibility touring the city of Halifax while supporting breast cancer awareness and the fight for a cure. Hop on for a fun-filled narrated tour aboard brightly painted double-decker buses. When you get to a stop that interests you, just hop off! There’s always another bus coming, so you can stay and play as long as you like. When you’re ready, hop back on and continue your tour. Choose to hop off at great stops all fully guided. Take in the city's main highlights, including Halifax Citadel, the Victorian-style Public Gardens and Old Town Clock, the Boardwalk and travel the historic downtown core along the waterfront and the Maritime Museum of the Atlantic. You’ll experience rich history, great shopping destinations and beautiful parks all at your leisure.
• Pink Double Decker: See all parts of Halifax on two different city routes covering historic highlights, downtown and the waterfront.
• Full Day Pass: Explore the city along two loops and “hop on or hop off" at attractions that interest you.
• Halifax: Admire charming architecture and explore interesting sites, including the Maritime Museum, Public Gardens, St. Paul's Church and Province House.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Entry to attractions not included in tour.
• Double Deckers depart pier every 20-30 minutes all day.
• Hop On/Hop Off ticket is a full day pass for Pink Double Deckers.
• On selected days Big Pink motor coaches may be used.
• A portion of bus proceeds go to the Breast Cancer Foundation.