OVERVIEW: Enjoy an introduction to diving for those who aren't certified. You'll receive 45 minutes of instruction from a PADI instructor before entering the water directly from the beach wearing full scuba gear. Your instructor will guide you in the exploration of this amazing world of fish and coral. HIGHLIGHTS: Instruction and orientation from a PADI instructor. Dive from the beach (maximum depth of 25 feet).
NOTES: Medical restrictions apply and participants will be required to complete waiver and medical forms.
This tour has been designed to give first timers an educational and unforgettable diving experience. It's a wonderful introduction to diving for snorkelers who are ready for a little more excitement. You will head out with your instructor, who will guide you in the exploration of this new and amazing world of fish and coral.
- Instruction and orientation from a PADI instructor
- Dive from the beach (maximum depth of 25 feet)
This tour has been designed for the non-certified diver. After receiving 45 minutes of instruction and orientation from a PADI instructor, you will wear full scuba gear and enter the water directly from the beach. A few minutes are spent in waist-deep water for you to get used to breathing underwater. You will then head out with the instructor, who will guide you in the exploration of this new and amazing world of fish and coral. The dive site reaches a maximum depth of 25 feet.
What to Bring:
- You should always take your SeaPass card (provided onboard the ship) and photo identification when in port
- Towel (available onboard the ship)
- All scuba diving equipment is included
What to Wear:
- Wear your bathing suit
- Some health restrictions apply and participants will be required to complete a waiver and medical forms. Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate. Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current. Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.