Dolphin Push, Pull with Lunch and Beach Break - CZ79
Ready to reserve this excursion?
Experience an exhilarating dolphin interaction in their natural habitat at Cozumel’s only certified dolphin park. Delight as your powerful dolphin pushes you across the surface and then flips belly side up for the “Belly Ride” and pulls you across ocean with the pectoral fins. After, pose for a photo as you kiss and cuddle your new friend.
Ready to reserve this excursion?
Your adventure doesn’t end there. You’ll also interact with a friendly manatee and watch an entertaining sea Lion Show, followed by a buffet lunch with unlimited beverages. Then pick and choose from a variety of fun activities, including exploring an archeological site, touring Tequila Village, go for a swim in the pool, get close to crocodiles and observe their natural behavior, or maybe just do nothing but relax on the beach. Bring your snorkeling gear or rent onsite to come face to face with a variety of colorful tropical fish in this sanctuary of natural beauty and diversity. At your return, shopping is available at the local pier.
• Exhilarating dolphin encounter (about 40 minutes): Enjoy lots of contact — kiss, swim, and get pushed and pulled across the water!
• Manatee interaction (about 10 minutes): Enter their habitat, observe and pet them, and learn more about these amazing mammals.
• Sea lion show (20 minutes): Laugh out loud as you watch the hilarious antics of sea lions during their entertaining performance.
• Buffet lunch: Enjoy a variety of Mexican and international dishes as well as unlimited open bar with domestic drinks.
• Free time: See the entertaining Sea Lion Show, enjoy the beach, go swimming or snorkel the reef.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Biodegradable sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Towel (from ship)
What to Wear:
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Hat and sunglasses
• Shoes with non-slip soles
• Change of clothes
• Snorkeling gear (optional)
• Minimum age for this tour is 5 years.
• Minimum height for this tour is 42 inches to participate on the Dolphin Royal swim; those under the height requirement will perform Dolphin Encounter only; one- to 3- year-olds are free.
• Children must be over 12 years old to participate on their own. A parent or guardian must be present as an observer. (Please ask for availability.)
• Maximum weight is 370 pounds.
• For safety reasons, guests with asthma, diabetes, recent surgeries, back or neck injuries or expecting mothers are not allowed to participate on this dolphin program, but are welcome as Observers.
• Photos of your dolphin program will be available for purchase right after the interaction and only at the park.
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• Guests need to negotiate 8 metal steps to get in and out of the water at the dolphin area
• This tour is not suitable for guests with limited mobility.
• Guests should expect to walk long distances or stand for long periods
• Sixty percent of the park is wheelchair accessible.