Ride into adventure, wilderness, and culture in a Polaris RZR4 ATV. Follow your guide and enjoy the thrill of navigating scenic, plant-lined paths around Cozumel, stopping for photos along the way. End your day beachside, where swimming and snorkeling await in the Northern Lagoon. Four guests per vehicle.
• Scenic Drive: See the north part of the island and explore the Northern Lagoon.
• Recreation Time: Visit the monument of Two Cultures and take a photo stop.
• Snorkeling Adventure: Discover the incredible sea life and colorful coral.
• Beach Club: Relax, sip a cool beverage, swim in the ocean, or just lounge on the beach.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Insect repellent
• Towel (from ship)
• Driver's license
• Change of clothes
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Four guests per vehicle.
• Snorkeling gear is included in excursions.
• Pregnant women and guests with back/neck injuries should not participate.
• For Vision of the Seas sailings and other select ships/sail dates, park tour is approximately seven hours due to limited port time.
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate. Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions, or any other medical condition must take caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements. Water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their physician before engaging in any activity that may be too strenuous for them.
• The ATV holds four passengers and driving responsibilities can be shared. In order to drive, guests must be at least 16 years of age and present a valid driver's license to drive.
• Medical restrictions apply. A signed letter of authorization from a medical doctor to dive will be needed if any part of the waiver form is completed with a yes.