Prepare yourself for a ride into adventure, wilderness and culture in your own Polaris RZR4 all terrain vehicles. Follow your guide on a caravan and enjoy the fun when you drive on narrow paths surrounded by local vegetation and visit important spots in Cozumel Island. The beach and snorkeling await (snorkeling gear included). Minimum age to participate is 8 years. Pregnant women and guests with back/neck injuries should not participate. Guests with diabetes and heart conditions should not snorkel. Medical restrictions apply. In order to drive, guests must be at least 16 years of age and present a valid driver's license to drive.
Discover and explore Punta Sur Park from a jungle buggy before stopping and enjoying an amazing ecological reserve. Hop in your Polaris RZR4 vehicle and follow your guide on a caravan as you travel to the Celarain lighthouse, a Mayan ruin and an exhibit at the marine navigation museum. Continue through the jungle and sand paths to Punta Sur Bay and swim with colorful tropical fish at one of the untouched and shallow reefs.Highlights:
• Scenic Drive: See salt-water crocodiles, the historic Celarain lighthouse, a Mayan ruin and enjoy a marine navigation museum exhibit.
• Punta Sur Bay: Swim at a prime snorkeling spot surrounded by stunning white sand beach and crystal clear waters.
• Marine Life: Swim at one of the untouched and shallow reefs in the area, full of colorful tropical fish. What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Towel (from ship) What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Change of clothes Important Notes:
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• The vehicle holds four passengers and driving responsibilities can be shared.
• Snorkeling gear is included.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.