Prepare yourself for a ride into adventure, wilderness and culture in your own Polaris RZR4 all terrain vehicles. Follow your guide on a caravan and enjoy the fun when you drive on narrow paths surrounded by local vegetation and visit important spots in Cozumel Island. The beach and snorkeling await (snorkeling gear included). Minimum age to participate is 8 years. Pregnant women and guests with back/neck injuries should not participate. Guests with diabetes and heart conditions should not snorkel. Medical restrictions apply. In order to drive, guests must be at least 16 years of age and present a valid driver's license to drive.
- Drive/ride in a Polaris RZR4 vehicle
-Visit the iconic monument of the Two Cultures.
-Discover the incredible sea life with your snorkel equipment and see the colorful tropical fishes
- Visit a nice Beach Club where you will learn how to make an authentic Mexican salsa
-Snack on complementary chips and salsa
Prepare yourself for a ride into adventure, wilderness and culture in your own Polaris RZR4 all terrain vehicles. From the pier, you will be taken to the parking lot where your Polaris Razor and safety equipment awaits for you. Participate in a brief orientation before you continue your way to North side of the Island. Hop on your Polaris RZR4 vehicle and follow your guide on caravan passing by the CozumelÊs coastline. Visit the iconic monument of the Two Cultures.
Discover the incredible sea life with your snorkel equipment and see the colorful tropical fishes. Continue the fun while you drive on narrow paths surrounded by local vegetation and explore the Northern Lagoon. Head on to a nice Beach Club where you will learn how to make an authentic Mexican salsa that later on you will taste while resting. Cool off at swimming pool, Sip a cold drink, snack on complementary chips and salsa or just sink into a hammock or lounge chair. Once you have finished with the beach, you will board your vehicle and head back to the shipÊs pier.
What to Bring:
- You should always take your SeaPass card (provided onboard the ship) and photo identification when in port
- Valid license to drive (Guests must be 16 years of age to drive and present a valid driver’s license)
- Sun protection and sunglasses
- Towel (available onboard the ship)
What to Wear:
- Wear your bathing suit
- Pregnant women and guests with back/neck injuries are not recommended to participate on the tour.
- Minimum age for the snorkel portion is 10 years.
- Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate. Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current. Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements. Guests with diabetes and/or heart conditions must abstain from the snorkeling.