- Overview: Snorkel in the crystal clear waters of the Mexican Caribbean before enjoying time at a private beach. Sail on a 65-foot state-of-the-art catamaran to a beautiful snorkeling site where you will see colorful sea life. Next, sail to a private beach where you can kayak, relax on a float in the warm waters, or swing in a hammock. Lunch is also available for an additional cost.
- Highlights: Snorkeling from a catamaran. Time to relax at a private beach. Complimentary drinks (alcoholic drinks available after snorkeling is concluded).
- Notes: Wear your bathing suit and bring sun protection including sunscreen, sunglasses, and a hat. Bring a towel from onboard the ship.
Snorkel in the crystal clear waters of the Mexican Caribbean before enjoying time at a private beach where you can kayak, swim or relax on the beach.
- Snorkeling from a catamaran
- Time to relax at a private beach
- Complimentary drinks (alcoholic drinks available after snorkeling is concluded)
Snorkel in the crystal clear waters of the Mexican Caribbean and see colorful sea-life. The 65-foot state-of-the-art custom built catamaran features a stairway to the ocean, freshwater showers, a big shaded lounge with comfortable tables and seats, a spacious sun deck, a bar onboard, and two restrooms.
After snorkeling, you'll sail along the beautiful coast of Cozumel to Fury's pristine, private beach. Once at the beach, enjoy Fury's Aqua Park which includes kayaks, water trampoline, water mats, paddle surf boards, rock it, jungle Joe and platinum aqua glide slide. Or if you rather, just relax on a beach chair or swing in a hammock under a coconut tree. Sip your complimentary ice cold beers and delicious Margaritas! Sodas and water are available throughout the tour. Lunch is also available for an additional cost. Finally, as you ride the waves back to your ship, the catamaran's friendly crew will have you dancing on deck to classic beach party tunes!
What to Bring:
- You should always take your SeaPass card (provided onboard the ship) and photo identification when in port
- Sun protection, insect repellant and sunglasses
- Towel (available onboard the ship)
- Snorkeling equipment is provided on the catamaran
What to Wear:
- Wear your bathing suit
- Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate. Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current. Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.