Hop on a single person ATV for an adventurous off-road ride through the wild jungle surrounded tropical vegetation. There will be free time to take a swim in the pool or ocean, or just relax in a lounge chair.
Ride an ATV through the jungle. Visit a Beach Club. Free ime to take a swim or just relax in a lounge chair.Medical restrictions apply. Guests must present a valid driver's license.
Expectant mothers and guests with back/neck injuries, heart conditions or epilepsy may not participate on this excursion.
Hop on an ATV for an adventurous off-road ride to the heart of Cozumel's jungle. Once the ATV portion of the adventure is over, you’ll be taken to a Beach Club where you’ll spend a wonderful time for swim and relax.
- Ride an ATV through the wild jungle surrounded by tropical vegetation
- Free time to take a swim in the pool or ocean or just relax in a lounge chair
Climb aboard a thrilling Cozumel ATV Adventure and let the good times roll. This 4 wheeling adventure will take you places in Cozumel most tourists never get to see. Enjoy your day as you head out from the welcome station and wind your way through the paths of Cozumel’s jungle. Following a short instruction and driving course, your ATV adventure takes you through the dirt roads, see a planting field and Maya replicas on your way.
Once the ATV portion of the adventure is over, you’ll be taken to a Beach club where the fun continues. Take a refreshing dip in the swimming pool or in the ocean and of course, there are the always-available lounging chairs. For a fun-filled day for the whole family, you won’t want to miss this opportunity to make memories that will last a lifetime.
Cash bar, lockers, and stores will be available for an additional cost.
What to Bring:
- You should always take your SeaPass card (provided onboard the ship) and photo identification when in port.
- Valid driver’s license must be presented to participate; (1 person per vehicle, so all guests must drive their own ATV and must have a driver's license).
- Sun protection, sunglasses, insect repellant and bottled water
- Towel (available onboard the ship)
- Bathing suit for the beach portion and a change of clothes is recommended
What to Wear:
- Wear clothes you can get dirty
- Closed-toe shoes are required
- Helmets and goggles are provided at the starting point of the tour.
- Expectant mothers and guests with back/neck injuries, heart conditions or epilepsy may not participate on this excursion.