This four-wheel adventure takes you to places in Cozumel most tourists never get to see. Take a short instructional course and driving lesson before hitting the dirt roads to explore. Wind your way through the paths of Cozumel's jungle, past Mayan ruin replicas, making your way towards the beach club to end your adventure with a refreshing dip in the swimming pool or ocean.
• ATV Adventure: Hop on a single-person ATV for an adventurous, off-road ride through the jungle.
• Beach Club: Enjoy free time to take a swim in the pool or ocean, or relax on the beach.
What to Bring:
• Sea Pass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Insect repellent
• Towel (from ship)
• Driver's license
What to Wear:
• Closed-toe shoes
• Hat and sunglasses
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Change of clothes
• Cash bar and lockers available for an additional charge.
• Helmets and goggles are provided at the starting point of the tour. Wear clothes you don’t mind getting dirty.
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with pre-existing neck, back, knee and/or shoulder injuries, cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour—particularly tours categorized as “strenuous.”
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their physician before engaging in any activity that may be too strenuous for them.