- Overview: Sea Trek Helmet diving is the easiest, most comfortable way to explore Cozumel's underwater world. Your experienced guide outfits you with an astronaut-style helmet that provides a continuous air supply while you're under water. During your trek, explore coral formations and sea critters of all shapes and sizes. The tour includes snorkel equipment and snorkeling access at "Jeannie's". - Highlights: Wear an astronaut-style helmet and dive into Cozumel's underwater world. Relax beachside or go snorkeling after your "trek". Complimentary beverages. 5 minute walk to Cozumel's downtown. - Notes: Medical restrictions apply. Guests must complete and pass a medical questionnaire/waiver.
Sea Trek helmet diving is the easiest, most comfortable way to explore Cozumel's pristine underwater world. Walking and breathing are the only skills required. You’ll wear an astronaut-style helmet that provides a continuous air supply while you’re under water and keeps your head and shoulders dry. During your trek, you will become part of the underwater world and explore beautiful coral formations and sea critters of all shapes and sizes.
- Wear an astronaut-style Sea Trek helmet and dive into Cozumel’s underwater world
- Relax beachside after your diving experience or go snorkeling
- Enjoy 2 complimentary beverages
- 5 minute walk to downtown Cozumel
After a short briefing on equipment, safety and communication, you will head to the Sea Trek platform right off the beach. Your experienced guide outfits you with an astronaut-style helmet that provides a continuous air supply while you’re under water. The specially designed helmet keeps your head and shoulders dry the entire dive. Your hair stays put, make-up on, and you can even wear your prescription glasses! A certified Sea Trek guide will be with you every step of the way, providing assistance and assuring a fun-filled adventure.
During your trek, you will become part of the underwater world. Explore beautiful coral formations and sea critters of all shapes and sizes. A half-hour later, it’s back up to the dry land. Spend the rest of your Cozumel helmet diving excursion relaxing beachside, or swap your helmet for the complimentary snorkeling equipment and dive back into the water.
The tour includes snorkel equipment, snorkeling access at "Jeannie’s", lockers for personal belongings, fresh water and 2 complimentary beverages (soda, beer or national drinks).
The Sea Trek helmet diving tour is conveniently located within walking distance (5 minutes) to all of Cozumel's downtown shops, restaurants and bars.
What to Bring:
- You should always take your SeaPass card (provided onboard the ship) and photo identification when in port
- Change of clothes
- Towel (available onboard the ship)
- Sun protection
What to Wear:
- Wear your bathing suit
- Guests must complete and pass a medical questionnaire/waiver in order to participate and must be in good health.
- Pregnant women are not able to participate on this tour.
- Guests should consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate. Guests with cardiac conditions, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition should take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements. Guests who have concerns should consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them.