- Overview: Discover the local flavor of Cozumel as you drive your Jeep Wrangler through spots that carve the history of the island. - Highlights: Explore the underwater world with your snorkel Visit a tequila hacienda, a local beach, the two Cultures Plaza and enjoy a Mexican lunch at a private beach. - Notes: Medical restrictions apply for the snorkel portion.Participants must be at least 21 years of age to drive and must present a valid driver's license. Minimum age for snorkeling is 10 years. The price is per person, not by vehicle, vehicles hold 4 passengers and participants will share vehicle with other guests.
Discover the local flavor of Cozumel as you drive through interesting spots that carve the history of the island. This adventure tour allows you to explore the undersea world of the Caribbean with your snorkel; visit: the undeveloped side of Cozumel with endless white sand beaches, a real tequila hacienda where you will learn about the tequila process and make a photo stop at the Two Cultures plaza before stopping at a private beach where you enjoy a Mexican lunch.
- Tour via Jeep Wrangler to , the other side of the island, a secluded beach, a real tequila hacienda and the Two Cultures monument.
- Enjoy a Mexican lunch and snorkeling at a private beach
Depart from the pier and arrive at the snorkel area where you’ll explore the undersea world of the Caribbean with your snorkel equipment. Hop on your Jeep Wrangler, an open top and manual transmission vehicle, for an exciting scenic drive around the island with breathtaking views.
The next stop is at a
secluded beach where you will have time to relax, swim in the turquoise waters, or ride a boogie board. Afterwards, continue with a visit to a real tequila hacienda and learn about the process of making this ancestral drink.
Head towards the north hotel zone where you will make a photo stop at the Two Cultures plaza and continue on to a private beach and enjoy a tasty Mexican lunch before returning to the pier. Swimming pool, showers and beach lounge chairs will be available for you at no extra charge.
What to Bring:
- You should always take your SeaPass card (provided onboard the ship) and photo identification when in port
- Valid license to drive
- Sun protection and sunglasses
-Towel (provided onboard the ship What to Wear:
- Wear your bathing suit Important Notes:
- Participants must be at least 21 years of age in order to drive and must present a valid driver's license. Minimum age for snorkeling is 10 years.
- Please note that the price is per person, not by vehicle. Jeeps hold 4 passengers, and guests will share the vehicle with other guests.
- Pregnant women and guests with back/neck injuries are not recommended to participate on the tour. Guests should consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate. Guests with pre-existing knee and/or shoulder injuries, cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition should take particular caution when selecting a tour. Guests who have concerns should consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them.