This high impact, high adrenaline tour is something out of the ordinary. Enjoy the thrill and excitement of driving a 2-person speedboat as you ride the waves of the island's turquoise sea and explore the underwater world with your snorkel equipment. After your exhilarating ride, relax at a local beach and partake in one of the many activities available to you.
Embark on an exhilarating aquatic experience off the coast of Cozumel, while riding in a speed boat, exploring underwater, and relaxing at a local beach. Experience a high-impact, high-adrenaline joyride in a two-person motor boat that zips swiftly across dazzling turquoise waters. Geared with snorkel equipment, plunge into the water to discover colorful coral reefs and tropical marine life. Unwind and rejuvenate after your adventures while lounging on the sands of a nearby Mexican shoreline.
• Speed Boat Ride: Zip across turquoise waters on a two-person speed boat, as you experience a high-impact, high-adrenaline voyage.
• Snorkeling: Gear up and then jump into an underwater world that teems with colorful coral heads and tropical marine life.
• Beach Break: Relax after your thrilling adventures along the Mexican shoreline, sunbathe on the sand, or enjoy a leisurely swim.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Towel (from ship)
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Shoes with non-slip soles
• Change of clothes
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• Pregnant women and guests with back/neck problems should not select this tour.
Avoid alcohol before water activities.
• Guests prone to motion sickness should take precautions.
• A signed letter of authorization from a medical doctor to dive will be needed if any part of the waiver form is completed with a yes.