Ready for fun!!! Hop on your Fully Automatic ATV Yamaha 350 for the safest fun ride you have ever experienced off road, leading you to heart of Cozumel's dense jungle. Discover Jade Cavern, a magical exotic oasis decorated with stalactites and rich flora, dive into its fresh emerald waters before your adventure continues back to Cedral Mayan Village.
Ride the rugged terrain on this off-road ATV adventure to a botanical oasis. You’ll drive along the bumpy trail into the jungle to the breathtaking Jade Cavern, Cozumel´s largest cenote. View of rare species of orchids, vanilla and palm trees and see stalactite formations decorate the entire cavern. Then dive into the fresh emerald waters and relax in this magical world.
• ATV Off-Road Experience: Ride through the Cozumel Jungle to the botanical oasis of Jade Cavern.
• Jade Cavern: Dive into Cozumel´s largest freshwater cenote and swim and learn about the Mayans.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Insect Repellent
• Towel from ship
• Change of clothes
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Closed toe shoes
• Guests receive instructions upon arrival of proper ATV use and operation.
• An experience tour guide accompanies guests on the ATVs.
• The minimum age to drive an ATV on this tour is 18yrs old.
• Alcohol will not be allowed to participate and will not receive a refund.
• Guests must provide a valid driver’s license.
• Guests may not take pictures with their own cameras of the animals at the tours start.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Pregnant women and guest with back/neck problems should not select this tour.
• Guests with mobility issues should not select this tour.