Descend from your 65' catamaran into the sparkling blue waters of the Caribbean, where the incredible colors and creatures of the sea are yours to discover. Explore a world of corals and tropical fish. Back aboard, sail along the coastline to Fury's pristine private beach and aqua park. Ice cold beer and margaritas are on the house. Relax under a coconut tree. Go kayaking or paddle boarding. Hit the aquatic trampoline or waterslide. Enjoy a full day of fun under the sun.
Descend the from your 65' catamaran into the sparkling, blue waters of the Caribbean where you explore the beautiful world of coral and tropical fish. Back onboard is time for free margaritas and ice-cold beer while sailing to Fury's pristine private beach where you can play on the fun water toys or relax under a coconut tree.
• Catamaran Sail and Snorkel: Enjoy the boat's many amenities and explore the gorgeous reefs and underwater wildlife of Cozumel.
• Beach Break: Swim, kayak or relax on a breathtaking beach with a complimentary beverage.
• Fury's Aqua Park: Bounce on a water trampoline, paddle board or speed down a wild water slide. What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Insect repellent
• Towel (from ship) What to Wear:
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Hat and sunglasses Important Notes:
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting this tour.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition should take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements.
• Guests prone to motion sickness should take precautions.
• Lunch available at additional cost. Snorkeling equipment provided.
• A signed letter of authorization from a medical doctor to dive will be needed if any part of the waiver form is completed with a yes.