- Overview: Take a break at the Playa Mia Grand Beach Park with complimentary drinks, beach, pool, kayaks, sunfish sailboats, beach floats, and a large water trampoline. One-way taxi fare is approx. $15 -$17 USD per taxi (up to four persons). Additional activities are available at an extra cost and are not part of the tour package.
- Highlights: Entrance to Playa Mia Grand Beach Park. Complimentary drinks included. Mexican style buffet and water sports activities available at an extra cost.
- Notes: Wear your bathing suit, and bring a towel and cash.
Escape to Playa Mia Grand Beach Park and enjoy complimentary drinks, beach, pool, kayaks, sunfish sailboats, beach floats, and a large water trampoline. Relax and soak up the sun as long as you wish while swimming in the waters of the Mexican Caribbean.
- Relax at Playa Mia Grand Beach Park for as long as you want
- Complimentary drinks
- Water sports activities and Mexican style buffet available at extra cost
Take a taxi to the fabulous Playa Mia Grand Beach Park. The beach park is located approximately 10 miles from town. Included in your ticket are complimentary drinks, use of the beach, pool, kayaks, sunfish sailboats, water bicycles, beach floats, access to the Underwater Mayan City, shopping center, ping-pong tables, playground, soccer court, hammocks, lounge chairs, and a large water trampoline. Take it as easy or as active as you want.
Restrooms with changing facilities and freshwater showers are available for your convenience during your stay. Should you feel a little hungry, a Mexican-style buffet is available at an extra cost.
Taxis will be available in the parking lot whenever you decide to leave. One-way taxi fare is approximately $15 USD per taxi. Taxis hold up to four persons.
What to Bring:
- You should always take your SeaPass card (provided onboard the ship) and photo identification when in port
- Bio-degradable sunscreen, hat, and sunglasses
- Towel (available onboard the ship)
- Cash for taxi fare and\or other activities that are offered at an additional cost
What to Wear:
- Wear your bathing suit (changing facilities are available)
- The sharing of food and beverages is not permitted.
- The minimum age to consume alcohol is 18 years.
- Other activities are available at your own expense. However, participation is at guest's own risk and Royal Caribbean International cannot be held responsible for guests deciding to avail themselves of such activities. Participation in any activity is solely at the discretion of the guest.
Commencing on December 1st 2012, you can explore the brand new Water Park with the Buccaneer’s Bay kids area, Oasis Island Pool & the 200-foot long Twin Twister Waterslides, included in this tour.