Discover the history and culture of the Mayan people on your visit to a Mayan village, which features traditional thatched-roof houses and medicinal gardens. You'll learn the myths, histories, and beliefs of the Mayan civilization, as well as enjoy a folk Show and Tequila Tasting experience. Next, travel to the eastern shore for stunning views of the island's undeveloped coastline, pass ancient black rock formations protruding from the sea, and see beautiful white-sand beaches framing the iridescent waters of the Caribbean.
• Mayan Island Tour: Take a relaxing, narrated, scenic ride through a traditional Mayan village.
• History and Culture: Learn about the myths, histories, and beliefs of the Mayan world.
• Eastern Shore: Take in stunning views of the island's undeveloped coastline.
• Folkloric Show: Enjoy the show with dances and music from several areas of Mexico.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Insect repellent
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes