Exercise your body and mind as you explore the calm waters of Key West on a stand-up paddle board. This tour includes a lesson with an experienced guide, followed by time on the water to enjoy a relaxing paddle—pausing every few moments to take in tropical fish, rays, and conch shells.
• Learn the Basics: Master paddle boarding with the help of an experienced guide.
• Explore: Relax as you paddle across the clear waters of Key West, taking in the marine life below you.
• Amenities: Your excursion includes a life vest, bottled water, and roundtrip transportation.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Towel (from ship) What To Wear:
• Walking shoes
• Hat and sunglasses
• Swimsuit and cover-up or light clothing Important Notes:
• The activity level for the tour may range from moderate to strenuous.
• Avoid alcohol before water activities.
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with pre-existing neck, back, knee and/or shoulder injuries, cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour — particularly tours categorized as strenuous.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them.