Visit Mallorca's Drach Caves, home to the largest underground lake in the world. Situated on the outskirts of the ancient fishing village of Porto Cristo, these natural wonders will leave you mesmerized. With exceptional lighting and a perfect mix of shadows, you can see the caves' authentic beauty with Lake Martel below. Continue to Majorica Pearl, a modern showroom, to admire the ancient artisan process of manufacturing pearls.
• Majorica Pearls: Learn how local artisans use organic pearls to create unique jewelry while shopping in this world-famous factory store.
• Drach Caves: Head underground to explore a subterranean network of caverns, viewing incredible limestone formations along the way.
• Lake Martel: Enjoy a row boat ride across one of the world?s largest underground lakes accompanied by live classical music.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• Sea Pass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes with non-slip soles
• Guests must be able to walk over slippery cobblestone surfaces, with inclines and about 6 steps and extended periods of standing.
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with pre-existing neck, back, knee and/or shoulder injuries, cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour ? particularly tours categorized as "strenuous".
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them.
• Guests in wheelchairs and others with limited mobility should not select this tour.
• Guests needing special assistance must be accompanied by an able-bodied companion.
• No cameras or video equipment permitted inside Drach Caves.
• Drach Caves is closed December 25th and January 1st.
• The drive to Majorica Pearls factory is 70 minutes. (From April to October the visit of the Majorica pearls is in Porto Cristo and from November to March is in Manacor) The drive between Drach Caves and port is approximately 75 minutes.
• Tour sequence may vary.