Enjoy the sights of Key West aboard a trolley, with the opportunity to hop off at your choice of eight stops and admission to the Key West Butterfly & Nature Conservatory at stop 5 included.
- Enjoy a narrated trolley ride through the island
- Hop on and hop off at 8 stops
- Admission to the Key West Butterfly & Nature Conservatory included
The CityView “Hop On, Hop Off” trolley tour offers you the choice of visiting Key West’s famous sites, secret treasures, and places of interest. This tour is fully-narrated by entertaining and informative local guides, schooled in the history and culture of this historic island. This combination tour also includes admission to the Key West Butterfly & Nature Conservatory at Stop 5.
You can “Hop On and Hop Off” at 8 stops that offer you a true and wonderful cross section of attractions, locations, historical places, and much more. These stops include the Southernmost Point, Hemingway House, Duval Street, Key West Butterfly & Nature Conservatory with admission included, Fort Zachary Taylor, Mel Fisher’s Treasure Museum, the Historic Harbor and Bight, the Key West Garden Club and Stop 8 with Kermit’s Key Lime pie shop.
At the Key West Butterfly & Nature Conservatory, you will witness some 50 to 60 varieties of butterflies, along with over 25 exotic bird species from around the world, all under a climate-controlled, glass-enclosed, tropical habitat. At the end of this segment, you may browse through the gift shop for as long as you wish before re-boarding a CityView Trolley. The trolleys come by at least every 20 minutes and much more often on busy days.
You can stay on the trolley and soak up the rich history of the island or you can spend your time visiting Key West's favorite spots at you own pace. Take your time to see the sights, browse the shops, and still have a fully narrated trolley "Hop On, Hop Off" tour.
What to Bring:
- You should always take your SeaPass card (provided onboard the ship) and photo identification when in port
- Sun protection
- Money for attraction admission fees, souvenir shopping, etc.
What to Wear:
- Recommend wearing light clothing and comfortable walking shoes
- Includes admission to the Key West Butterfly & Nature Conservatory only. Any other admission fees are at the guest’s discretion and expense.