A site with numerous friendly stingrays awaits. You'll board the spacious state-of-the-art Cayman Explorer with its one-of-a-kind stern platform staircase that descends into the water, allowing you access to the Caribbean Sea. Shallow waters allow easy access to interact with the stingrays. The sandbar located inside of Cayman's famous Barrier Reef is inhabited by a family of southern stingrays. Enjoy the beautiful sweeping views from the top observation sun deck as you sip a drink from the full service bar.
• Stingray City Sandbar: Swim with friendly southern stingrays in water between 3 and 7 feet deep.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Towel from ship
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Change of clothes
• Reef shoes
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• Snorkeling equipment is provided along with snorkeling life vests.
• Guests must be of legal age to drink alcohol.