OVERVIEW: Snuba is a combination of snorkeling and scuba diving and allows you to experience the amazing underwater world without previous experience or the cumbersome equipment and certification with scuba diving.
HIGHLIGHTS: After a brief walk to the facility and equipment briefing, you will enter the crystal clear waters and being your snuba experience. Your certified guide will lead you to a coral reef and large shipwreck that are teeming with marine life.
NOTES: Medical restrictions apply. Approximate depth is 12-30 feet. Guests must be able to swim but do not need any previous snorkeling experience. Expectant mothers are not permitted on this excursion.
Snuba is a combination of snorkeling and scuba diving and allows you to experience the amazing underwater world without previous experience or the cumbersome equipment and certification with scuba diving. Join the experience of a lifetime and see the amazing marine life as you explore the beautiful Caribbean Sea and a large ship wreck.
- Snuba in the Caribbean Sea where you will see a variety of tropical fish and marine life and an ancient ship wreck.
With snuba, you can enjoy the underwater breathing experience of scuba diving with the ease and simplicity of snorkeling. It is perfect for those who enjoy snorkeling, but are not ready for scuba diving. This tour is easy and fun for the whole family and requires no prior experience.
Take a short walk to the snuba headquarters and after a short briefing on the easy to use snuba gear, you will enter the crystal clear waters of the Caribbean Sea. Venture beneath the waves as tropical fish swim around you. Your PADI certified guide will lead you to some beautiful coral formations and show you many multicolored species of fish. Watch as the experienced guides feed the fish and lookout for the resident tarpon that inhabit the reef. You will be able to see a large ship wreck that is teeming with marine life.
What to Bring:
- You should always take your SeaPass card (provided onboard the ship) and photo identification when in port.
- Towel (available onboard the ship)
- Sun protection
- Waterproof camera
What to Wear:
- Wear your bathing suit
- Approximate depth is 12-30 feet
- Guests must be able to swim but do not need any previous snorkeling experience.
- Expectant mothers and those with heart or respiratory conditions are not permitted on this excursion.
- Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate. Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current. Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.