OVERVIEW: Snuba is a combination of snorkeling and scuba diving and allows you to experience the amazing underwater world without previous experience or the cumbersome equipment and certification with scuba diving.
HIGHLIGHTS: After a brief walk to the facility and equipment briefing, you will enter the crystal clear waters and being your snuba experience. Your certified guide will lead you to a coral reef and large shipwreck that are teeming with marine life.
NOTES: Medical restrictions apply. Approximate depth is 12-30 feet. Guests must be able to swim but do not need any previous snorkeling experience. Expectant mothers are not permitted on this excursion.
Snuba is a combination of snorkeling and scuba diving and allows you to experience the amazing underwater world without previous experience or the cumbersome equipment and certification with scuba diving. You'll receive brief instruction from a certified guide who will lead you to an amazing coral reef and a large ancient shipwreck teeming with colorful marine life. Watch as your guide feeds the tropical fish, and catch a glimpse of the resident tarpon.
• Snuba: View vibrant coral reef and a large shipwreck teeming with marine life in water ranging between 12 and 30 feet.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Towel from ship
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Change of clothes
• Reef shoes
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• Approximate depth is 12-30 feet.
• Guests must be able to swim but do not need previous snorkeling experience.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Pregnant women and guests with back/neck problems should not select this tour