Spend a dynamic day exploring the sub-tropical forests and semi-arid scrublands of the Virgin Islands National Park before freely roaming around quaint Cruz Bay. Enjoy spectacular coastal scenery and soothing breezes while traveling by boat from Charlotte Amalie to the island of Saint John. Hop in an open-air safari vehicle for a ride around the national park?s coastal swamplands and sugar plantation ruins, viewing 800 species of plants. Enjoy free time in seaside Cruz Bay.
• Scenic Cruise: Set sail from Charlotte Amalie by boat and relish picturesque coastal views en route to neighboring Saint John.
• National Park: Travel in an open-air vehicle through the island?s sub-tropical forests and semi-arid scrublands, home to 800 plant species.
• Cruz Bay: Enjoy free time in the quaint seaside town, where you can souvenir shop or admire panoramic harbor vistas.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Insect repellent
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Guests prone to motion sickness should take precautions.