The Essential St. Kitts Tour - KT21
Discover the vibrant culture and multicultural heritage of St. Kitts on a commented drive and guided visit to two key sights. See Basseterre’s signature landmarks, including the French and English Colonial architecture of Independent Square, the Anglican Church, and War Memorial. Travel the coastal highway to stroll the gardens of a historic estate on the foothills of the rainforest. Explore history and enjoy expansive vistas from an imposing fortress built in the late 17th century.
• Capital Sights: Enjoy a narrated drive around Basseterre, stopping at such landmarks as the Anglican Church and Independence Square.
• Romney Manor: Stroll the historic estate’s gardens and visit the Caribelle Batik Studios for a demonstration of the dyeing technique.
• Brimstone Hill Fortress: Visit the museum, gun ports, and bastions of the historic mountainside fortification, which offers spectacular views.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards What To Wear:
• Walking shoes
• Hat and sunglasses