Discover the history, heritage and charms of Fredriksted on a guided walk. Your exploration begins on waterfront and includes such key sights as the Old Danish School and St. Patrick's Church, with inside visits of the 18th century Fort Fredrik and the innovative Caribbean Museum Center for the Arts. The guide will highlight the Danish colonial and African influences on local architecture and the personal stories of the families who shaped the city.
• Guided Walk: Learn about Fredriksted's history and culture on a stroll that highlights landmarks and the most beautiful colonial and Victorian architecture.
• Fort Frederik: Go inside the 18th century fortification built by the Danish to protect St. Croix from pirates.
• Caribbean Museum Center for the Arts: See the latest exhibits showcased in a historic building by the waterfront.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Insect repellent
What To Wear:
• Comfortable walking shoes
• Hat and sunglasses