Discover the rich history of Belfast, the capital and largest city of Northern Ireland, on this guided walking tour followed by free time to explore the city.
• Follow the River Farset by coach and learn about the Albert Memorial Clock, St. George’s Church, Customs House Square, and River Lagan with its skyline dominated by the huge cranes of Harland and Wolff shipyard.
• Journey through Custom House Square and past the elegant Custom House, which dates back to 1854 and was designed by the famous English architect Charles Lanyon.
• Enjoy some free time in the city to shop or browse the sights.
What to Bring:
• Local currency
What to Wear:
• Warm clothing
• Rain gear
• Athletic shoes
• Guest with medical restrictions or who are pregnant should consult their doctor before selecting this tour.
• Full participation may require extended periods of walking over even and uneven surfaces, steep terrain and/or water activity in a slight current. There may be steps, inclines, cobblestone surfaces, and extended periods of standing. Participants with physical limitations should take this into account.