Enjoy a full day taking in some of Iceland’s most famous sights, including the neo-volcanic rift at Thingvellir, the spouting hot springs at Geysir and the spectacular Gullfoss waterfall. Tour Thingvellir marks the crest of the Mid-Atlantic Ridge, which separates the Eurasian and North American tectonic plates. See Geysir hurl boiling water more than 21 stories high and the breathtaking Gullfoss, a magnificent double-cascading waterfall. Your adventure also includes a hot spring sauna experience.
• Thingvellir: Parliament was first established in Thingvellir in 930 and remained there until 1798.
• Visit the hissing springs and bubbling pools of Iceland‘s great Geysir region. Geysir: The English word geyser comes from Geysir, a word derived from the Icelandic verb geysa, which means “to gush.”
• Gullfoss: When it’s sunny, spray from this spectacular waterfall creates shimmering rainbows; the falls also glitter with ice in winter.
• Laugarvatn lake area is hissing with bubbling water in the ground. Enjoy bathing in the hot pools at Fontana spa and dip your toes in the warm Laugarvatn lake.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards (excludes AMEX)
• Sun protection
• Change of clothes
• Towel (from ship)
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Locker facilities at all Iceland’s pools and lagoons are gender-divided. Showers are communal.
• Due to hygienic purposes, it is required in Iceland to wash with soap and water without bathing suit, before entering the lagoon.
• Weather is very unpredictable in Iceland. It is essential to wear warm and waterproof clothing and good walking/hiking shoes with a non-skid sole.
• Tour order may vary.
• Guests participating in these activities do so at their own risk.
• The nature of this tour includes inherent risks for its participants. All guests must understand and acknowledge that this activity bears certain known and unanticipated risks which could result in serious bodily injury. Make certain you are aware of these risks before purchase.
• Guests visiting this location do so at their own risk. Please note that this tour location includes inherent and natural dangers that should be appreciated before agreeing to participate in the excursion. The remote location of this tour is not in close proximity to any emergency and/or support infrastructure. Make certain you are aware of these risks before purchase.