Explore two incredible Tuscan cities at your own pace with a pocket-sized GPS-enabled device, offering audio guidance as you independently explore. Enjoy approximately four hours in Florence, where you can visit renowned Renaissance museums, peruse the leather market or savor a Florentine lunch. Wander freely around Pisa's historic Field of Miracles for an hour, viewing stunning architecture and seeing the striking 12th century Leaning Tower, before mapping your return meeting point using your handy smart device.
Take an independent tour through Florence and Pisa with a pocket-sized GPS smart device with audio guidance. In Pisa, explore the Piazza dei Miracoli (“Square of Miracles”), a UNESCO World Heritage Site, to behold the “Leaning Tower”, Duomo, and Baptistery. Then, spend approximately four hours exploring the best of Florence including the magnificent Basilica di Santa Maria del Fiore in the Piazza del Duomo and Church of Santa Croce, where Michelangelo and Galileo Galilei are buried.
• Visit Pisa’s famous Leaning Tower, the Duomo, and the marble-fashioned Baptistery.
• Explore the iconic Ponte Vecchio, a medieval stone arch bridge which boasts some of the finest shops in Italy.
• Admire a copy of Michelangelo's timeless masterpiece, the "David”, and original sculptures by Cellini at Piazza della Signoria.
What to Bring
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
What to Wear
• Walking shoes
• Hat and sunglasses
• Kids Tour Free: Offer applies to select tours conducted between 5/1/16 and 8/31/16. With the purchase of one adult ticket for a qualifying tour, receive one complimentary child ticket for the same tour. Offer applies to tours purchased up to two days prior to cruise departure: the complimentary ticket will be issued in the form of an onboard credit (“OBC”) in the amount of the child ticket price. Child must be 12 years of age or under. Ticketed adult and child must be booked in the same stateroom. Selection of qualifying tours vary by sailing and port. Offer and tours are subject to availability. OBC will be applied to the guest's folio, is not redeemable for cash, is non-transferrable, and will expire at 10:00PM on the final night of the sailing. No tour substitutions.
• One device will be issued to every 2 guests and/or per couple. The smart device battery will last approximately 6 hours.
• Guests are responsible for the loss and/or damage of the smart devices.
• An escort will be on the coach to/ from La Spezia to answer questions.
• This tour does not include a guide, lunch, or entrance fees.
• The smart device can be used to access personal e-mail and social networks with 3G internet connection during transfers. It is also equipped with games and other fun applications.
• If guests should miss the return coach, transportation back to the vessel is their own responsibility and at their own expense.
• The walking distance between the Field of Miracles and the bus parking area is approximately 15 minutes each way.
• The shopping hours and closure dates should be reviewed in the introduction section of Livorno.
• Tour sequence may be altered to avoid congestion.
• Strict dress codes are enforced for religious sites.
• No tank tops or shorts.
• No exposed shoulders or knees.