Discover Cinque Terre National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site comprised of five picturesque fishing villages accessible only by paths, tunnels, trains, and boats. You'll explore three of the villages on this tour, beginning with Manarola. Here, you'll enjoy a guided visit of the village followed by some free time. Continue by boat to Vernazza, named after the indigenous wine, Vernaccia, and explore Monterosso al Mare, the most famous of the villages, at your leisure. On the way back to La Spezia, you'll enjoy a stop at the modern ShopInn mall for some shopping, along with complementary wine and snacks.
Delight in Cinque Terre's breathtaking coastal scenery and captivating culture as you visit three charming villages tucked in the Italian Riviera's rugged cliffs. Stroll along Manarola. Journey via motorboat to Vernazza and explore the quaint fishing village independently, complete with car-free streets and a seaside castle. In Monterosso al Mare, spend two hours freely strolling enchanting beaches or tasting local white wine. On the return to the ship enjoy a stop with a shopping opportunity.
• Manarola: Feel calming sea breezes and enjoy spectacular oceanfront vistas.
• Vernazza: Travel by boat to the quaint fishing village, where you'll explore seaside castles and chapels through pedestrian-only roads.
• Monterosso al Mare: Enjoy a complimentary pesto tasting and relax on beachfronts or sip homemade wine in this picturesque vertical town.
• Shop for souvenirs, crafts, and other goods at ShopInn mall, complete with complimentary wine and snacks.What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Light clothing
• Walking shoes Important Notes:
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with pre-existing neck, back, knee and/or shoulder injuries, cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour - particularly tours categorized as "strenuous".
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them.
• The drive to Manarola is approximately 1 hour.
• Guests must be able to walk approximately 2 hours over various surfaces, with extended periods of standing and numerous steps.
• Guests provided with headsets during bus ride, and bottled water once in Manarola.
• Guests failing to meet return bus are responsible for finding their own way back to ship.
• Tour does not include lunch.
• Please note that since Cinque Terre has become a very popular destination with many tourists visiting, crowds may be experienced in the villages, on the motorboats and train transfers.