OVERVIEW: This narrated coach drive is perfect for guests who prefer little walking and want to capture the highlights of Florence.
HIGHLIGHTS: Visit an authentic Florentine leather factory. Enjoy the view of Florence from Michelangelo Square . You'll also have approximately 1.5 hours of free time in Santa Croce Square to shop and explore at your own pace.
NOTES: Guests must be able to walk approximately 100 yards and this tour is suggested for guests with walking difficulties or using a wheelchair. The vehicle used on this tour is adapted with an access ramp to accommodate a limited number of wheelchairs. Lunch is at the guest's own expense.
Explore the birthplace of the Renaissance, as you embark on a guided city tour of Florence via comfortable wheelchair-accessible coach. Travel through Tuscany’s picturesque winemaking countryside and visit an authentic Florentine leather factory, where you can purchase local goods. Be awed by a panoramic vista overlooking Florence while perched hillside in Michelangelo Square. Behold the striking 14th-century gothic Church of Santa Croce and then enjoy 90 minutes to roam Florence’s streets, museums, and monuments independently.
• Scenic Drive: Journey across Tuscany’s renowned wine-producing hills, where you’ll stop to shop for accessories in an authentic leather factory.
• Michelangelo Square: Admire the sights and sounds of Florence as you relish a spectacular view while standing atop the city.
• Santa Croce Square: Behold the 14th century Church of Santa Croce, a distinguished resting place for Italian monarchs and citizens.
• Free Time: Wander the city at your own pace for approximately 90 minutes, visiting museums, seeing sights, or enjoying lunch.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• This tour is suggested for guests with walking difficulties or using a wheelchair.
• Guests must be able to walk approximately 100 yards.
• The vehicle is adapted with an access ramp to accommodate a limited number of wheelchairs.
• Lunch is at the guests’ own expense.