Discover "the Venice of America" on a combination land and sea tour through the alluring city of Fort Lauderdale. Your scenic land tour shows you the sophisticated Arts and Sciences District and the lovely Riverwalk area. See the dozens of shops, galleries, and restaurants that line stylish Las Olas Boulevard. You'll also cruise through the New River on a Mississippi paddle-style boat and glide through the Intracoastal Waterway filled with mega yachts and stunning mansions, before you're dropped off at Miami International Airport.
• City Bus Tour: Take a scenic ride through Ft. Lauderdale and all of the many attractions.
• Intracoastal Boat Tour: See the homes of millionaires and the mega yachts that line the Intracoastal Waterway.
• Paddle Wheeler: Board a Mississippi paddle wheeler-style boat for a 90-minute journey down the new river.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Comfortable walking shoes
• Jacket for inclement weather Important Notes:
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• This tour is available to guests with domestic flights departing Miami International Airport (MIA) after 3:30pm, and international flights departing after 4:30pm.
• Please confirm your flight time before booking.
• A minimum number of participants is required for this tour, please book ahead of time.