OVERVIEW: Saddle up and ride through the natural wonders of the island of Cozumel.
HIGHLIGHTS: Horseback ride through the rainforest, passing original Mayan ruins, replicas and caves. Then relax, swim and enjoy the breeze of the Caribbean at the beach eco-lounge area .
NOTES: Women who are pregnant can't participate on this tour. Closed toe shoes and long pants are required. A complimentary drink is included.
Saddle up and ride through the natural wonders of the island of Cozumel. Follow the trail through the jungle while listening to the guide's explanation of Mayan history and customs and passing ruins and caves dating back 1,500 years. Then lay back and relax or swim in the turquoise waters of the Caribbean Sea.
- Horseback ride through the rainforest, passing ruins and caves
- Stop at the cantina for a soft drink or beer
Saddle up and join us in an unforgettable ride through the Rainforest of Cozumel Island. After 30 minutes. bus ride to the southeast of the island, you will arrive at Rancho Buenavista where horses are assigned and instructions are given. Then, with your professional guide, follow the trail through the rainforest, listen to the guide's explanation of Mayan history and customs while passing replicas of Mayan idols, ruins and original caves dating back 1,500 years, enjoy the beautiful environment, flora and fauna;
After this mystic experience, you will be taken to a beautiful beach. Relax, swim and enjoy the amazing Caribbean breeze in the lounge area and the lovely turquoise sea. Join this magnificent activity were you can combine the mysticism of a Mayan horseback riding and relaxation at one of the most beautiful beaches of Cozumel. A complimentary drink is included.
What to Bring:
- You should always take your SeaPass card (provided onboard the ship) and photo identification when in port
- Insect repellent and sun protection
- Swimsuit and towel (available onboard the ship)
- Cash for additional drinks at the beach
What to Wear:
- Closed toe shoes are required and long pants are recommended
- All guests will be required to wear a riding helmet while on horseback.
- Guests who are pregnant will not be able to participate in this tour.
- Guests should consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate. Guests with pre-existing neck, back, knee and/or shoulder injuries, cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition should take particular caution when selecting a tour. Guests who have concerns should consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them.