- Overview: Take your fully automatic 2-person All Terrain Xrail for a ride through off-road trails surrounded by lush jungle on your way to the exotic system of Jade Caverns. Dive into its fresh emerald waters and relax in this magical exotic place.
- Highlights: Drive your All Terrain Xrail to Jade Caverns. Dive into the fresh emerald waters.
- Notes: Driver must be at least 18 years of age with a valid driver's license. Wear clothes that can get dirty and a bathing suit. Closed-toe shoes are required.
Hop in your fully automatic All Terrain Xrail for an off road adventure into Cozumel's jungle then swim in the Jade Caverns.
- Drive your All Terrain Xrail to Jade Caverns
- Dive into the fresh emerald waters
Climb aboard an exciting off-road adventure which offers a thrilling, heart-pounding ride to the island’s seldom explored inland jungle.
Take your fully automatic 2-person All Terrain Xrail for a ride through off-road trails surrounded by lush jungle on your way to the exotic system of Jade Caverns. At this botanical oasis, you can encounter rare species such as orchids and vanilla before you are awed by the rich stalactite formations decorating the entire cavern. Dive into its fresh emerald waters and relax in this magical exotic place before you continue back on the buggies for a 45-minute ride back to the starting point of the tour.
What to Bring:
- You should always take your SeaPass card (provided onboard the ship) and photo identification when in port
- Towel (available onboard the ship)
~Cash (Cash bar and gift shop are available)
- Valid driver’s license (must be at least 18 years of age to drive)
What to Wear:
- Clothes you can dirty and bathing suit
- Closed-toe shoes are required
- Helmets and goggles are provided at the starting point of the tour
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women or those with back/neck or suffering from a heart condition. Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate. Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current. Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.