- Overview: Experience the natural beauty and culture as you takeg a hike through the winding, narrow paths leading into Cozumel's jungle. Spend some time sunbathing and swimming in the waters of the Caribbean Sea at Playa Mia while enjoying a self-service buffet.
- Highlights: Hike into Cozumel's jungle. Visit replicas of Mayan burial grounds and ancient idols, a Chiclero base camp, and a Mayan planting camp. Spend approx 1.5 hours at Playa Mia Grand Beach Park. Included are transportation, international buffet, and over 20 fun attractions.
- Notes: Medical restrictions apply.
Experience the natural beauty and culture as you take a hike through the winding, narrow paths that lead Cozumel's jungle. Then spend some time sunbathing on a white sandy beach and swimming in the waters of the Caribbean Sea at Playa Mia while enjoying a self-service international buffet.
- Hike into Cozumel’s jungle
- Visit replicas of mayan burial grounds and ancient idols, a Chiclero base camp, and a Mayan planting camp
- Relax and have lunch at Playa Mia Grand Beach Park
Your adventure begins as you are transported from the pier by an air-conditioned van or bus. The bus will arrive at the welcome station, where you will receive an adventure pack. Your bilingual guide will brief you on what you will do and may expect to see.
You will then start your journey as you hike through winding, narrow paths that lead into the jungle. Stimulate your senses, challenge yourself physically, connect with nature, and experience the scenic beauty, wildlife, culture, and history of the Mayan culture.
Visit some replicas of Mayan remains, a Chiclero base camp, and a Mayan planting camp. Explore the botany of the jungle and come face to face with the local nature ecosystem: insects, tropical birds, and critters. Your guides will point out the trees, bromeliads, hanging wild orchids, and other local flora and fauna. The hiking portion of the tour will end back at the welcome station.
Then continue your adventure at a full service beach park where you will enjoy a delicious self-service international buffet. Spend approximately one and a half hours at Playa Mia Beach with over 20 attractions and activities. Enjoy the beach, swimming pool, hammocks, lounge chairs, bungee trampoline, paddle boats, floating mats, and much more.
What to Bring:
- You should always take your SeaPass card (provided onboard the ship) and photo identification when in port
- Bathing suit and change of clothes
- Towel (available onboard the ship)
- Sun protection, sunglasses and bug spray
What to Wear:
- Comfortable closed toe walking shoes are a must (no sandals)
- Light comfortable long pants and long sleeve shirt are recommended
- Guests should consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate. Guests with pre-existing neck, back, knee and/or shoulder injuries, cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition should take particular caution when selecting a tour. Guests who have concerns should consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them.