Experience Belize City's urban flavor and folklore as you ride our fascinating air conditioned Trolley. Go back in time to the 1700's when the Baymen first settled in Belize, engage in their favorite pastime, as you taste a line of Belizean Rums at the Traveler's Museum. Relax as you learn about our history and culture of Belize. This tour is appropriate for a guest who are completely confined to a wheelchair and travels only in a motorized wheelchair or scooter.
Experience Belize City’s urban flavor and folklore aboard our fascinating Chance Trolley. You’ll participate in the short Buccaneers of British Honduras play and ride a street where Charles Lindbergh landed “Spirit of St. Louis” in 1927 and Princess Margaret greeted thousands of Belizeans in 1958. Your tour continues along the commercial zone, schooling district, residential areas, and largest public hospital to the Traveller’s Liquors Heritage Center and Green Patch Nursery, which offer samples of Belizean liquors and native food.
• Traveller’s Liquors Heritage Center: Visit a museum depicting the art of rum production and the log wood industry.
• Liquor Sampling: Enjoy a variety of Belizean soft and hard liquors available for purchase.
• Green Patch Nursery: Learn about medicinal herbs used to cure many diseases, and taste native Belizean food.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection What To Wear:
• Walking shoes
• Hat and sunglasses Important Notes:
• This tour is appropriate for guests who are completely confined to a wheelchair and who travel only in a motorized wheelchair or scooter.
• Guests must be of legal age to drink alcohol.
• Space permitting, guests with walking difficulties will be accommodated, as well as those unable to handle steps or extended periods of walking or standing.
• The vehicle used on this excursion is adapted with an access ramp (or lift where available) to accommodate a limited number of wheelchairs.
• To use the ramp and/or lift, guests must be seated in wheelchair or scooter. Due to liability issues, participants cannot stand on the ramp to be lifted into the vehicle.
• Tour must be booked in advance of the cruise to secure equipment and departure time.
• Guests interested in this tour must contact in advance of the cruise the Shore Excursions Department at email@example.com to review full details on this tour and availability.
• Guests wishing to utilize a wheelchair (manual or electric) on this excursion must provide the total dimensions (height, length, and width), and weight of the electric scooter or wheelchair at the time of booking to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Please note that this information is subject to change and availability is not guaranteed.
• This tour can only be secured in advance of the cruise on a first come-first served basis.
• Space is limited but a minimum participation is required in order for the tour to operate.