The beauty of nature surrounds you on a relaxing tropical day at Bacab Eco Park. You’ll discover the many uses of native plants on “Ixchel’s Walk” and the self-guided Medicinal/Botanical Trail. A winding pathway directs you back to the poolside where you can recline in a hammock with a drink, swim in the freeform pool with its waterslide and sculpted waterfall, and shop Belizean crafts and souvenirs. This tour is also perfect if you would like to ride along with family or friends going on another of Bacab Eco Park adventure tours, so you can travel together, lunch together, and swim together.
• Nature Walk: Learn about native plants on “Ixchel’s Walk” and self-guided Medicinal/Botanical Trail.
• Leisure Activities: Relax in a hammock with a drink and swim in the freeform pool with waterslide and waterfall.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Towel (from ship) What To Wear:
• Shoes with non-slip soles
• Hat and sunglasses
• Change of clothes
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing Important Notes:
• The Wild Wings Butterfly House charges a small fee and is adjacent to “Ixchel’s Walk.”
• Do not apply insect repellant until after your visit to the butterfly house.
• There are tour add-ons available: Horseback Safari is $46 for adults and $31 for children.
• Kayak Creek Expedition is $30 for adults and $20 for children.
• Jungle Bike Adventure is $23 for adults and $12.50 for children.
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves, and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• Guests must be of legal age to drink alcohol.