Explore Cozumel's illustrious native Mayan civilization as you scour archeological ruins before delighting in the island's breathtaking white-sand beaches. Tour the ruins of San Gervasio alongside a guide, viewing the holy space where Mayans gathered to worship goddess Ix Chel. Enjoy a scenic motor coach ride, admiring the spectacular crystal-clear Caribbean oceanfront vistas on your drive. Spend 1.5 hours beachside at your leisure, swimming in dazzling turquoise waters, sunbathing along the shore, or sipping tropical cocktails.
• Mayan Ruins: Tour the Ruins of San Gervasio alongside a guide, viewing the worship space dedicated to goddess Ix Chel.
• Scenic Drive: Enjoy panoramic oceanfront views of turquoise Caribbean waters and alluring white-sand beaches while traveling via motor coach.
• Beach Break: Enjoy 1.5 hours along the Mexican shore, and dive headfirst into crystal-clear waters, lounge beachside, or sip tropical cocktails.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Change of clothes
• Insect repellent What To Wear:
• Walking shoes
• Hat and sunglasses
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing Important Notes:
• Guests must be able to walk over uneven surfaces and rough terrain.
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves, and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• lash bulbs, tripods, and professional video equipment are prohibited at the archeological site. Guests taking videos in any format (video cameras, cell phones, tablets, etc.) will be charged government fee of approximately $8-$10 USD payable in cash at site.
• Avoid alcohol before water activities.