Don't want an "adventure" tour? Then this is the activity for you! Bacab Eco Park has "Something for everyone"! Enjoy a relaxing tropical day surrounded by nature at its best. Also perfect if you would like to ride along with family or friends going on another of BACAB Eco Park adventure tours; travel together, lunch together and swim together.
Don’t want an “adventure” tour? Then this is THE activity for you! Bacab Eco Park has “Something for everyone”! Enjoy a relaxing tropical day surrounded by nature at its best. Also perfect if you would like to ride along with family or friends going on another BACAB Eco Park adventure tour; travel together, lunch together and swim together.
While traveling from the port of Belize to Bacab Eco Park in air-conditioned comfort, learn about the country, its natural wonders, diverse culture and history from your guide. The elevated palmetto boardwalk leads you, under the shade of orchid splattered Bullet Trees and Palmetto Palms, to the main recreation area featuring restaurant, bar and exotic swimming area.
The tropics at its best: Kick off your shoes! Relax in a hammock in the shade of a Buttonwood Tree or thatched umbrella and sip one of the tropical frozen drink creations. The freeform pool with waterslide and sculpted waterfall is a prescription for relaxation - swim, lounge or simply cool down. At your leisure, enjoy a truly Belizean lunch prepared just for you.
Leisure activities: Learn about the many uses of native plants on “Ixchel’s Walk”, our self-guided Medicinal/Botanical Trail, or stroll along a winding pathway in the Wild Wings Butterfly House and learn about the intricate lives of native Central American.
On your way out, visit the Gift Shop where you can find a variety of Belizean made crafts and souvenirs.
What to bring:
- Cash or credit card recommended for souvenirs.
- Bring swimsuit, sunglasses, hat, towel, sunscreen, & insect repellant.
- Additional activities are subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed.
- If visiting the butterfly house, please do not apply insect repellant until after your visit to the butterfly house. Butterfly House carries a small charge.
- Horseback Safari $46 for adults and $31 for children.
- Kayak Creek Expedition $30 for adults and $20 for children.
- Jungle Bike Adventure $23 for adults and $12.50 for children.