Go on a leisure ride along the beautiful north Caribbean coastline that takes you through Falmouth and Montego Bay. You'll see original Georgian architecture of Falmouth and St. Peter's Anglican Church, the oldest in the parish. Your ride passes colorful coves, lagoons, fishing huts and majestic mansions of Greenwood and Rose Hall, and vestiges of the sugar plantation era.
Your tour guide will then point out all the hot spots of the “hip strip” in vibrant Montego Bay. Relax at the renowned restaurant Pier 1 on the Waterfront, which extends into the sea. Delight in Jamaican Blue Mountain Coffee (the world's most expensive) and scrumptious banana bread. You'll appreciate the equally interesting drive back to Falmouth.
• Falmouth: See gorgeous Georgian architecture of Falmouth and St. Peter's Anglican Church.
• Scenic Ride: View beautiful scenes along the north Caribbean coastline.
• Snacks: Delight in the world's most expensive Jamaican Blue Mountain coffee and scrumptious banana bread.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Towel (from ship)
• Insect repellent
• Change of clothes What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Swimsuit with cover-up or light clothing Important Notes:
• This tour is designed for guests who are full-time wheelchair users or who have walking difficulties.
• Guests must contact, in advance of the cruise, the Shore Excursion Department at email@example.com
for tour's availability.
• Guests utilizing a wheelchair (manual or electric) must provide its dimensions and weight.