OVERVIEW: Fun for adults and kids alike.
HIGHLIGHTS: Have fun at the Arawak Aqua Park with icebergs, in-water trampolines and other water toys.
NOTES: Must be able to swim.
Fun for adults and kids alike.
- Have fun at the Arawak Aqua Park with icebergs, in-water trampolines and other water toys
Come climb the only icebergs in the Caribbean at the Arawak Aqua Park. Enjoy bouncing on the giant floating trampolines, water slides, rolling log, and many other water toys that will keep you cool while having fun. Space is limited, so sign up early. Fun for adults and kids.
What to Bring:
- You should always take your SeaPass card (provided onboard the ship).
- Towel (available onboard the ship)
- Sun protection
What to Wear:
- Wear your bathing suit
- To participate, you must be able to swim.
- Children less than 48 inches tall must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- All guests will be required to wear a personal floatation device at all times.
- Guests should consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate. Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition should take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements. Guests who have concerns should consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them.