See the major sights of historic Naples from the comfort of your coach. A city with a history spanning more than 2,800 years, Naples is filled with classical ruins and towering medieval structures like the Castel Nuovo. You'll visit Piazza Plebiscito, a vast square brimming with architectural grandeur. At Posillipo Hill, you'll have time to photograph sweeping panoramic views of the city and bay, followed by refreshments at a local Neapolitan cafe.
• Castel Nuovo: Once the home of kings and Spanish viceroys, this medieval fortress has often been expanded and renovated.
• Piazza Plebiscito: A vast square, with the 17th century Royal Palace, Church of St. Francis, and San Carlo Opera House.
• Posillipo Hill: A prime lookout for unforgettable panoramic views of Naples and the bay, with Mount Vesuvius as a backdrop.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• Sea Pass card and photo identification
• Cash/Credit cards
• Sun protection
What To Wear:
• Walking shoes
• Hat and sunglasses
• This tour is designed for guests with walking difficulties or other mobility challenges.
• Guests must be able to walk approximately 600 feet over even surfaces with 3 to 5 steps at the cafe.
• Tour sequence may vary.
• Due to local traffic laws, coaches may not able to drive through Piazza Plebiscito on weekends or local holidays.
• Because of traffic and/or road work, guests may pass the same sights twice.