Your tour of Montserrat introduces you to a city rich in history and timeless and stunning architectural masterpieces. A scenic narrated drive to Catalunya Square will take you past Gaudi?s Casa Milą, known by Barcelonans as "La Pedrera House", and Casa Batlló. You'll continue into the city to view the Benedictine Monastery of Montserrat and "La Moreneta? and to attend a choral concert given by the escolans. Your tour concludes at the airport.
• Scenic drive: Ride past Gaudi?s magnificent architectural masterpieces.
• Monteserrat: Discover the Benedictine Monastery of Montserrat with its spectacular views and its shrine of the "La Moreneta.?
• Choral concert: Experience the beautiful voices of the oldest boys? choir in Europe.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• Sea Pass card and photo identification
• Cash/Credit cards
• Sun protection
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Conservative clothing
• No exposed shoulders or knees.
• No tank tops or shorts.
• Guests with mobility issues should not select tour.
• The tour is available to guests departing Barcelona after 3pm.
• The boys? choir is unavailable during the last week of June through August.