Experience the sights and flavors of Lisbon on foot and via funiculairre, as you see notable city landmarks before savoring a wine tasting. Join a guided walking tour through downtown Lisbon's main squares before taking a 5-minute Elevador de Gloria ride to the Bairrio Alto area, where you'll admire panoramic city views. Indulge in a tasty glass of port wine in a local bar before viewing the Church of Saint Roque's magnificent Chapels.
• Guided Walking Tour: Travel by foot through downtown Lisbon, passing Baixa's popular town squares, cozy cafes, and souvenir shops.
• Wine Tasting: Relish a glass of port wine while relaxing in a bar.
• Church of Saint Roque: Admire elaborate painted wood ceilings and Baroque accents while visiting the earliest Jesuit church in Portugal.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Light clothing
• Appropriate weather gear (optional)
• Conservative church attire Important Notes:
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with pre-existing neck, back, knee and/or shoulder injuries, cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour - particularly tours categorized as "strenuous".
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them.
• Guests must be able to walk approximately 1.5 miles over asphalt and cobblestone surfaces, inclines and steps.
• Pregnant women and guests with back/neck problems should not select this tour.
• This tour will not operate on Monday mornings when the church is closed.
• This tour will operate in all weather conditions.
• No exposed shoulders or knees in church.
• The Port Wine Institute is closed on Sundays and will be substituted by Wine tasting at Carmo Hotel.
• Guests must be of legal age to consume alcohol.