The Seaworld Explorer is a fascinating moving underwater observatory that gives everyone a chance to explore the underwater world of the Bahamas. You will observe a delicate colony of coral and variety of tropical fish from five feet below the water's surface.
- Descend five feet below the water's surface on the Seaworld Explorer
- Observe a colony of coral and variety of fish
From the pier in Nassau, you will be shuttled by boat to the marine park at Athol Island. Along the way, enjoy a scenic ride through the heart of Nassau and Paradise Island. Upon arrival, you will board the Seaworld Explorer. You will descend into the hull of the craft, five feet below the water's surface and view the spectacular seascape through large windows.
You will observe a delicate colony of coral and variety of tropical fish. These waters are known as the “Sea Gardens,” filled with many varieties of tropical fish. Then get your camera ready for the frantic fish feeding session, as the captain entices hundreds of fish to the vessel in search of food. After exploring the waters of Athol Island, you will be returned to your ship.
What to Bring:
- You should always take your SeaPass card (provided onboard the ship) and photo identification when in port
- Sun protection and sunglasses
What to Wear:
- Recommend wearing light clothing and comfortable walking shoes