Discover La Palma’s traditional village of El Paso and Fuencaliente region on a 4-hour sightseeing tour. Explore El Paso, surrounded by mountains that form the Caldera de Taburiente National Park. Gaze at panoramic views over the Valle de Aridane and Caldera de Taburiente. Visit the Plaza de la Glorieta or stop at the Las Hilanderas shop-museum for an additional fee.
Enjoy the panoramic drive to Fuencaliente and relax at a local restaurant before returning to port.
• El Paso: Explore this La Palma village and see its panoramic views of Valle de Aridane and Caldera de Taburiente.
• Artistic Escape: Visit the famous silk shop-museum Las Hilanderas and enjoy free time to explore Plaza de la Glorieta.
• Fuencaliente: Enjoy a scenic drive to La Palma’s wine-producing region, Fuencaliente, and enjoy a refreshment at a local restaurant.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What to Wear:
• Light clothing
• Hat and sunglasses
• Comfortable walking shoes
• Guests should consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Guests must be of legal age to consume alcoholic beverages.
• Tour is not recommended for guests who suffer from vertigo.