Discover La Palma's Caldera de Taburiente, the island's spiritual center and its unique crafts on a guided sightseeing tour. Take a scenic drive to Santuario Virgen de las Nieves chapel, founded during the Conquest. Travel to the Mirador de La Cumbrecita viewpoint and experience a panoramic view of the Caldera de Taburiente National Park. Enjoy a short guided walk along the park's crater rim. Visit Brena Alta village and shop before returning to port.
• Santuario Virgen de las Nieves: Visit the chapel of the island's patron saint, the spiritual center of La Palma.
• Mirador de la Cumbrecita: Experience this lookout point's panoramic views of Caldera de Taburiente National Park, created in 1954.
• Arts and Crafts: Enjoy the Brena Alta village's locally made handicrafts during some leisure time for shopping.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What To Wear:
• Light clothing
• Wind/water resistant jacket
• Hat and sunglasses
• Comfortable walking shoes
• Guest should consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Guest must be able to walk approximately 1 mile over various surfaces of uneven surfaces of gravel earth and rocks with 5-25 steps.
• Tour is not recommended for guests who suffer from vertigo.
• Guests must be able to walk approximately one mile over uneven gravel, earth and rock surfaces, with five to 25 steps.
• Tour sequence may vary.