Discover the highlights of La Palma?s north on a guided sightseeing tour featuring scenic viewpoints, beautiful forests and more. From Santa Cruz de La Palma enjoy a scenic drive to the Mirador de La Galga lookout. Explore Bosque de los Tilos, declared a Biosphere Reserve by the UNESCO.Visit the small village of San Andrés before returning to port.
• Mirador de la Galga: Experience the picturesque overlook right on the edge of two deep gorges.
• Bosque de los Tilos: Discover the Canary Island's biggest forest and its variety of indigenous plants, including heather and bellflower.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What To Wear:
• Light clothing
• Hat and sunglasses
• Comfortable walking shoes
• Guests in wheelchairs and others with mobility challenges should not select this tour.
• Guests who suffer from vertigo, heart diseases, and/or high blood pressure should not select this tour.
• Guests prone to motion sickness should take precautions.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Guests must be able to walk approximately one-quarter mile over uneven gravel and dirt terrain, with inclines and 10 to 20 steps.
• Guests will encounter additional steps and uneven surfaces at banana plantation and a steep uphill walk to Visitor Center (both optional).
• Tour sequence may vary.