OVERVIEW: The creations of Picasso and Gaudi are sure to form a lasting impression as you experience some of their artistic contributions to Barcelona on a half day guided tour. Gaudi´s Sagrada Familia will be explained from the bus, the Gothic Cathedral will be visited inside and the world famous avenue - Passeig de Gracia will be viewed while driving to the museum.
NOTES: Guests must be able to walk approximately 2 miles over uneven and cobblestone surfaces with a few steps.
Explore Barcelona’s rich art history on a half-day tour, as you view architectural gems, roam the Gothic Quarter and browse around the renowned Picasso Museum. Travel past famous Passeig de Gracia avenue alongside a knowledgeable guide and admire architect Antoni Gaudi’s stunning Sagrada Familia masterpiece from your coach. Tour the stunning 13th-century Barcelona Cathedral and rove historic Gothic Quarter streets. Comb the Picasso Museum’s comprehensive collection of impressive cubist works by the famous Spanish artist.
• Commentated Drive: Journey past famous Passeig de Gracia avenue alongside an informative guide and admire Antoni Gaudi’s stunning Sagrada Familia.
• Gothic Quarter: Walk through the historic district, where you can tour the stunning 13th-century Barcelona Cathedral.
• Picasso Museum: Immerse yourself in Barcelona’s art history while viewing more than 3,500 works by Spanish artist Pablo Picasso.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Guests must be able to walk approximately 2 miles over uneven and cobblestone surfaces with a few steps.
• Guests will be required to walk approximately .6 miles to visit the Gothic Quarter.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Pregnant women and guests with back/neck problems should not select this tour.