Delight in oceanfront scenery as you wind along the Amalfi Coast, wandering charming village streets and savoring a tasty Italian meal. Travel along steep seaside roads for 1-1/2 hours while admiring dazzling turquoise Naples Bay waters. Hear tales of the Sirens of Sorrento, who lured Ulysses onto the rocks, and watch a live wood-carving demo in the seaside village. Explore the outside of Amalfi's ancient cathedral, said to hold remains of the Apostle Andrew.
• Sorrento: Stroll around the side streets of the main square, see a wood-carving demonstration, and peek into quaint gift shops.
• Amalfi: Wander through narrow streets in this seaside village to the main square, dominated by the Cathedral of St. Andrew.
• Italian Lunch: Dine on delicious local specialties while relaxing in a restaurant in Sorrento.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• The drive to Sorrento is approximately 1-1/2 hours.
• The drive from Sorrento to Amalfi is approximately 1-1/2 hours
• The drive from Amalfi to Naples is approximately 1-1/2 hours
• Guests wishing to enter Cathedral of St. Andrew must ascend approximately 60 steep steps.